I am a Juan de la Cierva Research Associate at the School of Computer Science and Mathematics, Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona, Spain), where I am part of the Alephsys group led by Alex Arenas
A (non-exhaustive) list of my research interests includes:
My research finds applications in systems biology, systems medicine, computational social sciences, computational epidemiology and data-driven policy making.
- Structure and dynamics of complex systems, mostly modeled as multilayer networks
- Resilience of complex networks to random and targeted structural/dynamical pertubations
- Information diffusion in (multilayer) systems
- Information theory of complex networks
- Advanced mathematical techniques for dimensionality reduction
- Complex analysis of (big) data
I am co-director of the Mediterranean School of Complex Networks and member of the Complex Systems Society Council.